Friday, April 1, 2011

Pickiest Eaters?

I bribed Patrick out of bed and into the car today to take the girls to school by telling him I would get him a scone at Radina's. I didn't think he knew what I meant so just went right home after the drop-off and he was very upset. I had to turn around and go right there. I think he was remembering a chocolate chip scone he had once and of course they didn't have those today so I got two fancy ones... orange cranberry pecan and blackberry white chocolate. Worst case scenario, I would get two scones to myself. Nope, these super picky children loved them and I am left with the crumbs.

Perhaps that is for the best though as winter may actually end this year and I will need to wear a swimsuit at some point, as I am constantly reminded by all the online stores sending me non-stop emails about it. My favorite style so far... a bikini with a bottom that is granny panty style. I have no words for this.

No comments: