Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Unsettling?

Sean didn't know it was a race (and won't until he reads this later) but when we were interrupted AGAIN during Justified with a head CT, I went up and started unloading the dishwasher while he read that to see who would finish first. Including download time, he still beat me and I assure you, I am a pro at unloading a dishwasher as some days I get to do it twice (yay). Now before you gripe about how much you'd get billed for such a service if you yourself had a sinus headache that you swear is a tumor, let me assure you he gets paid nothing extra. Coincidentally, I also get paid nothing extra for unloading the dishwasher. I think it is time for the children to start getting paid nothing extra to do it. Last time I made a chore chart it was on a white board and somehow it mysteriously kept getting erased. I sense a long summer ahead.

No comments: