Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Water Glass
Do you know how much wine you can fit in a water glass? A surprising amount. I am merely doing some research. The kids don't give me time to finish it, no worries. T minus 48 minutes until the littles' bedtime...
Thank you Heather, we are having the most fun we have ever had. And you know how much work it took to get here, because you are doing that work now.
The key for us was finding someplace we are accepted just as we are, and not being judgmental of others, and being friendly and not acting old and crabby.
I can't believe how great Patron tastes! I guess it helps to be open to new things and having younger, wonderful friends.
And never act like you are in Junior High, and avoid those that do, they are legion.
3 comments:
What the hell I got your mother doing Patron shots, your next. I promise I won't make you get a mermaid tattoo. Dad
dad
I want to be your parents someday.
Thank you Heather, we are having the most fun we have ever had. And you know how much work it took to get here, because you are doing that work now.
The key for us was finding someplace we are accepted just as we are, and not being judgmental of others, and being friendly and not acting old and crabby.
I can't believe how great Patron tastes! I guess it helps to be open to new things and having younger, wonderful friends.
And never act like you are in Junior High, and avoid those that do, they are legion.
Post a Comment