Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Facebook Weather Friend

I'm not talking about those people on facebook who like to post about their weather (remember, if I want to know what the weather is like where you are, I can look it up on the weather channel dot com). No, I am talking about friending the actual local weatherman team so I get their constant and hyper updates. Never before have I seen a forecast of "high of 70 tomorrow with tornados and rain". Good to know. Is it because I have massive amounts of recycling waiting to be picked up at the bottom of the steep driveway? Sorry Tatarrax, you're going to be picking first grade spelling tests out of your trees for weeks. I did at least pick up more toys than I remember bringing to this house, when I should have just left them in the yard for what we call natural selection.

Well, this also doesn't bode well for my plans to walk with a friend tomorrow. Yes, I found someone who isn't too embarrassed to walk for exercise and our schedules finally aligned. Not sure how the motorhome is going to love this weather but at least they removed the word snow from Friday's forecast! Never dull in Kansas. Err, I mean, the weather is never dull in Kansas.

No comments: