Sunday, April 3, 2011

Light Boy

The three year old tyrant is getting even more demanding. Not sure if it's because we usually give in to him to shut him up or if he's just getting more creative. He has been the "door man" for a while now, throwing a fit if anyone opens the door besides him. One time I accidentally opened the door for the pizza man and had grabbed the pizzas but before I could hand over the money, Patrick came and slammed the door so he could reopen it. Let the pizza guy sweat for a minute first. Gets kind of awkward at church when Patrick gets angry at strangers for opening or holding the door for him. A rare day when I'm not carrying him, kicking and screaming, to the car afterwards.

He has now added "light boy" to his resume, as he just screamed at me to not turn on the lights in the basement as he was coming to do it. "I the light boy, I the light boy!!!!" I'm afraid he's going to fall running down the stairs to stop me from turning on the light so I just stand there in the dark waiting for him. What I really want to know is where Dish Boy and Laundry Boy are? Or Pick Up Socks Boy? It is unbelievable the number of socks that I find scattered around the house from every family member. I am ready for sandals season.

2 comments:

Marjie said...

I can't wait to see what happens when he gets older. Laundry boy sounds interesting

Carrie (and Kevin!) Finnegan said...

Parker insists on helping with cooking and baking and his catchphrase is, "I am the DUMPER!"