Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I Heart Army

So as not to anger army I removed a not so loving post. At least army entertains me though. The best thing Sean had waiting for him after a week at a conference was a patient "complaint" that required Sean to explain to this quick thinking patient with no authority (other than a hotmail account) as to how his department handles radioactive waste, specifically from the MRI machine. I am baffled that Sean was able to respond without dripping sarcasm that there is in fact no radioactive waste and especially not from the magnetic resonance imaging system. What did this guy think, they just toss it out with the cafeteria trash? Thanks for the head's up, we had no idea that stuff was bad! Phew, disaster averted. Sleep safe, Fort Riley, all is well.

1 comment:

H said...

Army can be most annoying but Army does put some through school and allow others three year European vacations...not all bad. Easy for me to say now! Four more years till "retirement".
Good on Sean for saving Manhattan!