Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Monday, April 4, 2011
Watch me fly?
Patrick just asked if I wanted to come watch him fly. I was kind of busy cleaning (you thought I was going to say "on the computer" right? I do occasionally clean, it just doesn't look like it) so I was going to pass on his kind invitation until I realized I might end up at the ER if this was unsupervised. Patrick is Buzz Lightyear. He wakes up in character and stays that way all day. The girls like to pretend but this is a whole other level. The minute he wakes up he comes running down the stairs in his Buzz Lightyear pull up and he pushes a red button on it to activate his wings, complete with sound effects. Then he shouts, "to infinity and beyond!" and zooms around the house. Who else wakes up with so much energy, just jumps out of bed and starts running? Oh, I mean besides Kitra. Anyway, Buzz only flew down two steps and then around the furniture so no ER visit just yet. And yes, I let him jump on the furniture, at least the pieces that need to be broken in still, like the leather chair. Am I teaching bad habits? Ah, just one of many....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment